Photography has been a long time hobby for me as I have started on film with a Zenit TTL camera, but with the progress of digital photography I jumped ship late 2007. For me it’s a way to see the world a bit differently and freeze different aspects of life in time. Photographs shared here are a small selection of my work that I think might be worthy of an audience.
You are free to use them as per the licensing terms outlined here on the site. If you want to use them for some purpose not covered by the license, or get the full resolution version, or just give me some criticism please feel free to contact me.
- Pentax K-3II DSLR body
- Pentax HD DA 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6 lens + Hoya HMC UV filter
- Tamron AF70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD (Macro 1:2) lens + Hoya UV filter
- Hoya DMC PRO1 circular polar filter (72mm)
- Hama circular polar filter (52mm)
- Digipod TR-654 tripod
- Neewer NW-610II flash
- Yongnuo digital timer and remote controller
- Jue Ying IR remote control
- Sandisk Ultra 16GB 30MB/s SDHC card
- Sony 32GB 70MB/s SDHC micro card with adapter
Pentax K100D DSLR body Pentax smc DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens (+ Hoya HMC UV filter) Kingston 1GB SD card Sandisk Ultra 2GB 15MB/s SD card Zenit TTL SLR body Helios-44M 58mm f/2 lens DIY m42 macro extension tube set with inverter ring Fujicolor ISO 100 film
Although I do my best to avoid editing my pictures sometimes I still have to correct a few minor issues, especially if I have no means of redoing the photo. On the other hand there are some images, like HDR or panorama shots, where one cannot go without the help of software these days.